In light of recent events, the team at Internet 2.0 wants to express our solidarity with the people of Israel. Each gifted account once granted is the equivalent of $120 donation. Up to $10,000 worth of accounts have been allocated to this initiative. To support and safeguard the digital lives of Israelis during these trying times, we are extending our #Malcore4Good initiative to provide free Malcore access to any Israeli in need. Stay safe, and stay protected online.
If you think you have been sent malware that needs to be checked and reported to authorities, Malcore is the tool to use. This will help ensure you don't overload the extended authorities during this critical period.
Malcore for Good is a heartfelt initiative from the team at Internet 2.0. Our goal is to extend our Malcore services free of cost to institutions that uphold democracy. As a beneficiary of the freedom these organizations safeguard, we feel compelled to reciprocate the selfless efforts of those who face cyber risks in protecting our liberties. Therefore, we are proud to donate a FREE PAID ACCOUNT to the following groups within Israel:
- Key members of pro-democratic political parties.
- Professional journalists.
- Key members of anti-terrorism specialists and researchers.
- College/University students and teachers.
- Key employees of non-profit think tanks or pro-democracy institutions.
- Additionally, all veterans, veteran affairs, and employment organizations qualify.
To qualify for a FREE PAID ACCOUNT that shields you from malicious files or documents downloaded from the internet, please follow these steps:
- Submit a request by clicking the “Support” button at the bottom
- Once you have been taken to the support page, click “Submit a request”:
- Fill out the form completely attaching proof of your status:
- Provide us up to 72 hours to respond to the request.
- Subscribe to Malcore’s blog at the following link (optional):
Sign up for Internet 2.0
Military Grade cyber security with core products Cloaking Firewall, Malcore and 5th Column
No spam. Unsubscribe anytime.